Vectra 3D is a monthly topical, prescription medication, designed to repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes on contact. Vectra 3D works within 6 hours, decreasing the risk of vector-borne diseases. Vectra 3D is waterproof and for dogs and pups 7 weeks and older. The easy patended application makes it easy to apply. Vectra 3D kills fleas and ticks, while preventing mosquitoes from biting, reducing the risk of heartworm and certain parasites. Vectra 3D needs verification from your veterinarian.Vectra 3D is for dogs and pups 7 weeks and older, who suffer from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- Can be used on Dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older.
- Fast acting. Reduced flea feeding in 5 minutes. kills fleas in 6 hours. Kills on contact. Parasites do not have to bite to die. Broad spectrum protection.
- Monthly dose repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting and sand flies, lice and mites (excluding mange mites).
- Long Lasting, quick drying, convenient topical treatment with patented applicator. Remains effective after bathing or swimming.
- Each monthly dose controls development of all flea stages; Prevents, controls and stops flea infestation and prevents re-infestation.
- DO NOT USE VECTRA 3D® ON CATS.
How to Use
– Vectra 3D® for dogs and puppies 2.5 to 20 lbs, over 7 weeks of age
– Vectra 3D® for dogs and puppies 21 to 55 lbs, over 7 weeks of age
– Vectra 3D® for dogs 56 to 95 lbs
– Vectra 3D® for dogs over 95 lbs
SIDE EFFECTS AND WARNINGS
Side effects of Vectra 3D can include, but are not limited to: extreme restlessness and jitteriness, described as anxiety or manic behavior, chemical burns of the skin at the site of application, lethargy, panting, racing heart, dog’s body hot to the touch, loose stool or vomiting, apparent dehydration (excessive water drinking)
DO NOT USE ON CATS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN