PhytoVet EFA Shampoo contains essential fatty acids to moisture skin and coat. It is a soap-free hypoallergenic shampoo for routine cleansing of normal, dry, or sensitive skin.
- Contains essential fatty acids and emollients to moisturize skin and coat, aiding in the control of flaking and scaling
- Soap-free hypoallergenic shampoo for routine cleansing of normal, dry, or sensitive skin
- Helps rebuild healthy skin
- Contains phytosphingosine (PS) to help restore the dermal lipid barrier to prevent further damage to the skin, and helps in the long term management of skin disorders
- Ideal for cleansing prior to application of medicated therapies or topical flea and tick treatments
How to Use
Wet hair coat with warm water. Apply sufficient PhytoVet EFA Shampoo to lather well into haircoat. Rinse thoroughly. May be used as often as necessary.
Note: For routine cleansing and grooming. May be used in conjunction with topical therapeutics.
For topical use on animals only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and contact a veterinarian. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Phytosphingosine Salicyloyl 0.02%, Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Safflower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Methylchloroisothiazoline (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid.