Free Form is a potent, highly concentrated Omega-3 Fatty Acid formula that provides multiple benefits to dogs and cats.
You’re likely aware that supplemental Omega-3 fatty acids are recommended to support your pet’s skin, coat, cardiovascular and immune system health. However, you may not be aware that not all Omega-3 fatty acids are equal.
Free Form contains high levels of EPA and DHA derived from fish oil in a free fatty acid form. This means that it is readily available to be utilized by the body, unlike some forms of Omega-3 fatty acids that require digestion by pancreatic lipase.
The EPA and DHA in Free Form are derived from anchovies from the deep, cold waters of the ocean through a molecular distillation process that makes it easily absorbed. This product does not contain preservatives, sugar or starch.
Free Form is available in both liquid and convenient Snip Tips capsules. Free Form Liquid comes in a metered pump dispenser that makes it easy to apply to your pet’s food. Free Form Snip Tips capsules may be given to your pet orally, or you can snip off the tip of the capsule and squeeze it directly onto your pet’s food.
Dogs and Cats (over 5 lbs. for Snip Tips)
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes joint health
- May help support cognitive health, as well as normal kidney and cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce inflammation associated with normal daily activity
- Aids in the management of healthy skin and coat
- Provides a concentrated source of beneficial Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Offers maximum potency of EPA and DHA
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids are derived from sustainable anchovies
- No preservatives, sugar or starch
- Easy to administer, can be mixed with food
- Available in liquid pump dispenser or Snip Tips capsules
Free Form helps support your pet’s skin and coat, joints and immune system health by supplying free-form Omega-3 Fatty Acids derived from deep ocean fish oil through a special molecular distillation process. This creates a concentrated form of EPA and DHA that is readily available to be absorbed much more easily than other forms of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Safe use in pregnant pets or pets intended for breeding has not been proven. If your pets condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. For use in pets only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.